1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Out to my sister & my kids, Feeling fantastic

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by HERTSODDBALL, Jul 23, 2013.

1. HERTSODDBALL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am on a roll today, told my sister & two oldist kids everthing. My youngest already knew as he had come out to me already as gay. A huge weight has been lifted from me & feeling i'm on a high, i can say I kicked the closet door opened & stood outside. The bigest milestone was when I met up with my sister at a tea room overlooking the fishing lakes. It did not seem to faze me the fact there were people sitting around us I still came straight out with it & told her I was GAY. As I expected knowing my sister she was fine with it, did say She did'nt see that one coming. What amazed me I realy did'nt care one bit about the other people around us. The other kids were fine but I did know that already as they have had to come to terms with my youngest coming out. I would like to thank the many people here for advice & giving me the confidence to do it. I now know I can move forward with my life & hopfully start living my life for who I am. Once again thanks to all.(!)

2. LD579

Congratulations =) This was quite pleasant to read. Cheers to you.