1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my oldest, bestest friend!!! =)))

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Batman is swag, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Batman is swag

Hey all,

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's so long... =3

I'm kind of dizzy with happiness right now, so please excuse any typos. =) I FINALLY DID IT!!! I came out to my oldest, bestest friend!

I did it over text. Here's how it went: (she was asking me if right or left ear pierced meant you're gay, as she wants to get one ear pierced and didn't want to convey the wrong message. She's straight, btw.)

Quick note: Fuzzhead and Yoshi are two friends of ours from camp. Those aren't their real names obviously, but that's what everyone calls them (it sounds weird to even say their real names =3 ) Fuzzhead has an impressive Gaydar, and he literally knew me for five minutes (no exaggeration) and he was like "BEEPBEEPBEEP my Gaydar says you're gay!" I neither confirmed nor denied this... =3

ME: I wanna come with you and get my right ear pierced and be all like I'M QUEER SUCKAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3 I don't even know anymore... ; )

HER: LEGIT? SWEET

ME: What are we wondering to be legit? : )

HER: That you'd be willing to with me haha. Are you legit 'diferent' though?

ME: I will totally go! : ) And erm um yes >.< Which I know is shocking since we've grown up together and only ever talked about dudes.....

HER: Girl, I am 100% SUPPORTIVE OF YOU!!!! I will love you do death no matter what!!! =) Omg that is awesome! You should have told me like way sooner! Well, I don't really know much about this. Does it mean you like guys less or you don't like them in that way at all and it's the opposite?

ME: Thanks =3 You're the BEST!!!!! <33333333 Well, to put it simply, I'm attracted to guys on all the levels (insert internet meme here(; ), which would be physical, mental, emotional, and yes, sexual. With guys it's like, "Oh they're pretty good looking."

HER: Oh ok I got it now =) So you should totally get your piercing with me!

ME: Yeah man! I want to be more out now anyway, so I would TOTALLY get my right ear pierced. I have two gay pride bracelets, plus my I <3 Boobies wristband and my Legalize Love dogtag. I WANTS MORE GAY STUFF!!!!! And now I can tell you that Fuzzhead's Gaydar is pretty impressive. He looked at me and was like, "BEEPBEEPBEEP my Gaydar says you're gay!" lol
    I think at camp I was just like, "Screw it I'm gonna be a proud queer chick! So although I never actually told any of our friends there, I didn't confirm or deny it when Fuzzhead said that.

HER: YAY BOOBS!!!!!! His Gaydar bahahahahahahahahah!

ME: Yupperz! =P And I told Yoshi since he's into GSA and that kinda stuff that he should check out emptyclosets.com. I gave him my account name (where it has my orientation as lesbian =3) and was just like whatever if he knows he knows.

And then the conversation went back to ear piercings. SHe completely accepts me, and I love her for that so much! =))))

Thanks for reading!
    Hugs! (*hug*)(*hug*)
    -Batman

2. fluffyhandcuff

Congrats! :slight_smile: It's always nice to have supportive friends who don't judge you.

3. BooksJeansTea

You have great friends. :slight_smile: and congratulations!