1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello Everyone! :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Wynter, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Wynter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys! Its been months since the last time I visited this forum! And I must say Im glad to be back!

Since I came out to my parents, things has been really great, I mean GREAT. Life has been really easy and I can talk to my parents about everything without the conversation being awkward.

Anyway, I couple of weeks ago, I went to the beach to see my friend who I havent seen for almost a year and half (been friends with him since we were 11 years old). We talked for a bit when he suddenly asked the question:

Friend - Hey...umm..Ron?
    Me - Yeah? whats up?
    Friend - I hope you wont get offended with this question.
    Me - Shut up you bitch, what do you want to tell me?
    Friend - Well..I just want to know if you're still into girls or not, I mean, it wouldn't matter to me if you aren't any more *smiles*
    Me - Well do you want me to frank and honest about it? What if I tell you the truth? Will you still be my friend? Are you going to walk away from me?
    Friend - No don't be silly! I don't care if you're gay!
    Me - Okay, good. Yeah I am, I am bisexual. I'm sorry I haven't told you before, I was worried that you will walk away from me, like what other people did.

After that we talked loads about my coming out experiences. He even joked about not having sex anymore because he broke up with his girlfriend. He went to me 'Ron, I havent had sex for ages, nearly 3 months, my balls are like rugby balls!' so I said 'Well what the hell you want me to do? Say a magic spell and magically make a sexy girl appear infront of you?' and he went 'Well there are other ways you know *winks*'

I gave him a massive punch on the back and told him I will never do that to him, its a line I can never cross as hes a very good friend of mine.

Anyway, more and more people are knowing about me and the responses Ive been getting are amazing. I didnt expect things to turn out like this! :eusa_danc(!)

2. Batman is swag

Congratulations! Wow, what an amazing, supportive, and funny friend. Congrats! =)

3. FucSoc

FucSoc Guest

lol my friend told me something similar when I came out to her, it was so embarrassing><
    you have an amazing friend. glad to hear it went so well for you