1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

life's pretty great

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kevinx519, May 7, 2008.

1. kevinx519

Sooo, if any of you have read any of my previous threads about this guy I like, this is kind of an update. So yesterday night, this guy and I were talking on the phone. I think it was like 2 AM, and we were really into a deep conversation...about these people we liked. So I had asked him to reveal this unknown person to me several times before in the conversation, but he always said that he would later, and once he would, I would tell him mine. So anyway, back to the conversation. I asked him one more time before we were going to bed, and guess who it was? ME! I don't know. I kind of had an inkling about it before, but I never really wanted to get my hopes up. So shortly after he told me, I told him that the feelings were reciprocated. So that launched another 2 hour conversation into our sexuality, how we knew, so on so forth. We're going to take it slow and just see if our friendship blossoms into anything more. Hopefully it does. I'm just glad I have someone in real life to relate to now. He's a great guy, and I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be more than friends one day. But for now, I'm just content with the little skip in my heart whenever I see him around school.

So now I guess my coming out count is up to two. WOOT WOOT! It's not the greatest of records, but hey, I'm getting there. =)

2. sayitforreals

WOOO.

Congrats. I hope things work out for you and your "friend."
    (!) (!) (!) :thumbsup:

3. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

What did you expect? You two were talking on the phone at 2 in the morning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I would only do that if I liked the person or else I'm procrastinating on a heavy homework/project haha

But that's great news!! I'm happy for you :grin:

4. Defender

Defender Guest

Haha awesome! I knew it would work out! haha! :grin: :grin:

5. Wired106

Man your so damn lucky that you even know a gay person and have a person to talk to about in in real life!! And your actually going out with him now. I don't even know a person that is gay lol. I know people that I suspect are but its not like we could talk about it if he isn't out. damn I wish people would come to me and ask me lol but I guess I act too straight lol. anyways, CONGRATS!

6. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congrats...as you say...one step at a time. I hope it works out for you.

7. Jim1454

That's a pretty amazing story! Congrats!!!

8. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yay! Congratulations! You're living the dream!

9. Gumtree

WAHAHA That made me LOL!! I was doing exactly that last night. Kinda got me in a bit of trouble, they guy thinks i like him now when really i was just putting off Homework!

BTW Congrats, good on you for taking things slow, sounds like you're going to have a really successful relationship.

Good luck :slight_smile:

10. Fiorino

Wow-that's awesome. Hope it'll happen to me soon.
    (*hug*) (*hug*) Congrats.

11. kevinx519

haha. it's pretty great. today we shared our first kissed. a bit awkward, but i loved it still. i had a swim meet and did horrible, but he managed to cheer me up. so yay for me! god i love my life right now.

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great story! Congratulations!