1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to my fri

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by sammy1, Jul 28, 2013.

1. sammy1

So i came out to my friend finally through a text (i forgot to.finish my subject... oops) so now that i think about it i dont think i was specific enough! I basicaly said : 'i want to move out so badly because its hard to meet anyone wen your in the fuckin closet' and it took her 5 lonnnnng minutes to reply and wat she said was not exactly wat i was expecting she said: 'of course im ok with that :slight_smile: you are who u want to b and if u can except that then great. I for one have no problem with it :slight_smile: im glad to have met u and b your friend' id say its a pretty good response but i was a lil dissapointed just because wat the text said makes me kinda think that she thinks i chose to b gay :s so im hoping when i hang out with her tomorrow there will b an opportunity to b more specific this time by telling her im im into girls only and to figure out if she thinks its a choice or whatnot

#1 sammy1, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  2. Batman is swag

Hey!
    First of all, SUPER UBER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I know how much courage that takes. I'm really happy and proud for you =)

Second, I hope you do get a chance to clarify tomorrow. I have come out to three friends and my brother via text. It will be fine! =) Congrats again! =)

3. sammy1

Thank you :slight_smile: unfortunitally i didnt have a chance to have a convo with her about that but its alright because i know there will b another time to do so. Maybe the reason she hasnt mentioned anything about me coming out to her could b because she just doesnt care whether im gay or straight etc ...who knows!