1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made a coming out video for Parents

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Wardrobe93, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

I'm yet to come out to anyone besides online and a guy I got with on New years.

After all the prejudice ive seen and the stories of suicide because of this, I felt it would be wrong for me to hide this from them and hypocritical.

Ive hidden it on my computer believing that if anything ever happened to me they would read it.

It was weird to say it out loud but hopefully this is one step closer to actually telling them :slight_smile:

2. kresukun

Kind of the same situation as me, except the new years thing and the secret message on your computer which sounds like a brilliant idea. All I can say is that you've taken the first step in changing your life and that's great. Keep going strong and I hope you will have the courage some day soon. We are all here to help.

3. Congrats for taking this step-it shows you are feeling a bit more confident. I hope you will find it in yourself soon to tell them. Good luck!