1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Free!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ryguy76, May 16, 2008.

1. Ryguy76

Ryguy76 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Around last month i began to come out to everyone in school and slowly to my parents and it was the greatest experience in the world.It felt just as good as i imagined and now i am more myself than ever before ;D I guess the point of all of this is that if you are closeted and you feel trapped i really hope that all of you tell at least one person. I know everyone's situation is different and it may not be possible but please until you do a little soul surching and accept yourself and finally come out your life will never trully bgin, at least thats what i think. so please do this for yourself plus through my personnal experience alot of my friends and family where much more accepting than i thought they were... so i challenge you all to tell at least one person that you absolutely trust about yourself and type here about it ill be waiting:smilewave

2. byeee

Good job!
    Well, I kinda came out to lots of people, even those I don't 'absolutely' trust, but just think they're reliable.

Right now I think it's no use in just slowly bringing the topic up in a conversation. If someone even hints at it, I'll be glad to answer :slight_smile:.

Although I do still keep a counter of the people that I came out to- directly or indirectly... I have a bunch of helpful friends, right? :slight_smile: Woohoo!

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi! First off congratulations on being out! :slight_smile:

It is indeed a great feeling of being able to let go and just tell someone that you trust about your feelings. Just a couple of days ago, I managed to come out to a very good friend of mine. It wasn't easy but with the support that I got I was finally able to let go. I wanted to end the hiding and just be myself!

Cheers...