1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confessed my gay crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TsurugiPrincess, Aug 31, 2013.

1. So today I confessed my "gay" crush to my friend. He took it a bit oddly, said it was weird, he didn't swing that way, etc. He said as long as I didn't act on anything then he wouldn't act differently towards me... but I fear that won't last. I've tried to convince myself a relationship (or even a casual encounter) will never happen, but it's hard to beat that into my brain about him because I admire him so much. Since I'm trying to transition into a woman (no surgery), I asked if maybe one day we could still date or something because I would basically be a woman, but he still said no. Rejection is hard to deal with...

But that's my coming out story for the day lol

2. GayNerd

Congratulations for coming out!

If he doesn't want to be with you, don't worry. "There are plenty of fish in the sea." You'll find your Soulmate soon.

3. Thank you :slight_smile:

I actually currently have a girlfriend, but I feel like the relationship is about to become either a "friends with benefits" type thing or we'll just break up all together. She knows about my MtF aspirations and is supportive of it, but she also knows I'm curious about having sex with a man... and I don't know if she wants a love triangle or not. It's kind of complicated at the moment... lol

4. GayNerd

I hope things get sorted out soon. :slight_smile:

5. GayNerd

You're welcome. :grin:

I you need any more help, I'm here.

6. Hey that's good to know. Wanna be friends? I don't have any "friends" on here yet, although I can think of a few cool people to invite to be... um but anyway, I don't know how the friend system works on here. Only other social site is use is the book of faces... lol

Or do we have to be full members first? I don't know. I've only been on here a week I think.

Hey thanks! Lol

#7 TsurugiPrincess, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013