1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A lot of changes...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Batman is swag, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Batman is swag

But they're all positive.

First: The girl I thought was my best friend proved that she was most definitely not. I won't bore with with the details. Long story short, we don't speak anymore and I destroyed everything she's ever given me. I'll be burning it with my TRUE best friend at our next sleepover.

Second: I CAME OUT TO MY DAD!!!!! FCKYEAH!!!! (!)(!)(!) He took it really well. He thinks it's a stage, but said if it's not then he doesn't care as long as I follow the rules we've already had to follow about dating (not until I'm 18). So yeah. I'm really happy about that.

Third: I've been casually coming out to more and more people. Total tally of people who know (not counting the bitch mentioned first and all the people she told behind my back): 13!!!!! Yayyyyyyy (and the afore-mentioned bitch told at least six people :dry:slight_smile:.

Fourth: I'm 99.99% certain that my crush likes me back. Unfortunately I can't do anything about asking her out since I'm not alllowed to date :bang::bang:

So yes. Primarily positive changes with a few negative things to tag along. Things are looking up. I probably just jinxed myself by saying that.

Anyhoo, thanks for reading. I love you all! (*hug*)
    -Batman

2. Nick07

:slight_smile: congratulations! The positive reaction of your dad is great.

3. wittyusername

Congratulations! That's fantastic! (!) (not about your ex best friend though. That just sucks. At least you got rid of her. :slight_smile: )

4. Batman is swag

Thanks guys :slight_smile: And yeah, well I'm glad I found out before I told her anything ELSE I didn't want the world knowing... xP

5. Holly

Your dad sounds really awesome! Sorry to hear about someone spreading it though. I had that happen with me. Although she only told one person, I thought she would understand that, at the time, I didn't want people to know.