1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I went to the gay club

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by The username, Sep 1, 2013.

1. The username

I posted this two nights ago
    http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gener...203-thinking-about-going-gay-bar-tonight.html

So, yeah...
    I was too drunk for my own good and we decided to stay in Friday night (longer story than this, but my Friday night was amazing btw). I really wanted to go, so I went by myself tonight. I didn't drink as much since my Saturday was pretty... shitty (hangover), and I don't want that tomorrow. So I hopped on the bus to the train. Jesus it took 2 hours to get there, but only 1:20 to get back (really)... my buzz was gone.

Now for my experience....
    It was completely different from what I expected.
    But I did notice two things that I read online that were very much true. 1) People go there in groups, so to talk to anyone is kind of difficult. 2) There are creepy old men standing on the corner. There were a lot actually.

After spending some money to get my buzz back I talked to a couple people sitting off in the chairs to the side, and it actually started to become fun (I was talking to straight girls btw, so not exactly "gay experience lol". I danced a little to some Madonna and Scissor Sisters :grin:. On the way out and walk back to the train I had a nice talk (10 minutes) with a guy. So weird that he majored in the same thing that I am.

Anyway, it went from "meh" to quite a decent night.
    If I do it again, which I think I will someday, I will do it with somebody and not go alone. Who to go with is the problem... W/e

Oh and lots of hot guys there too :confused: I honestly for some reason didn't expect that

2. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

This was a big step to take so congratulations ! Glad you had a good time .

3. srslywtf

nice! Yeah I dont have the courage to go on my own... I am desperately trying to find someone to go with though

4. Ohhai

Well done! I'd never dare go alone xx

5. Pocky

You're awesome dude :grin:

Great that it was better than you expected.

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great that you decided to go by yourself, and ended up having a good time. Well done. :slight_smile:

7. creepy old men eh? weird...