1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Story, Pt. 2. My Name is <censored for safety> And I'm a Woman Inside.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Momosboy, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Momosboy

Well, time for part 2 of my tale. This is my story of how I first learned I was a girl, my discovery throughout the years, and my future goals. If people like it, maybe I'll tell more about my life throughout the years. So, without further ado, let's begin.

My first instance that I knew, even for a moment, I wasn't a boy, was in 1995... or maybe '96. I can't remember the EXACT year, but it was during then. I had just started Kindergarten. My teacher, (Let's call her Mrs. Strict) was in her 60's. I was in her last class before retirement. Oh, one thing. I seemed to be able to retire more teachers and principals in my years than anyone else ever could. And yet, people remember I was a gentle giant instead of... *cue Terminator theme!* The Retirer.

Anyway, bacck to my story. I was an oddball compared to all the other boys in my class. I preferred reading and painting to violence and pranks. I always cared for animals, and would try to help them survive, even when they were already dead. But there was one thing Mrs. Strict noticed that was "wrong".

In my class, there were two boxes of toys, one for boys and one for girls. In the boy box, though, was one girl toy. Now, please understand. I normally DIDN'T play with toys. I just read. This day, though? I went to the box, and I saw it. Rather, I saw HER. It was a Barbie doll. Just a blonde, blue-eyed, Barbie doll.

There was nothing cool about Barbie. It was for girls. And yet, when I saw her, I picked her up. I looked at her, just smiling her plastic smile, but she seemed to be smiling at ME. I wasn't scared, though. I felt... right somehow, like she was telling me it was all okay. She was plastic, looked like crap, and I think smelled a bit funny, but I didn't care. She was MY Barbie, and I wasn't letting anything happen to her.

Well, until Mrs. Strict took her away and gave her to the girls. I was sad, and went back to my books.

During this time, I was attracted to my mom's makeup, especially lipstick. I liked wearing it, but I always was secretive, and washed it off quickly. But there was one girl thing I loved more than anything.

Now, back in the early-to-mid 90's, anime was very limited in culture. Dragonball Z had come out, and a couple others, but one that I loved was Sailor Moon.

I watched every episode of its first season, and I loved it. Sure, NOW it's cheesy, corny, and very, VERY stupid, the dubbing sounds worse than 4Kids, and it's more than a touch creepy (Just see the Nostalgia Critic's Review of the show for evidence of THAT), but back then, it was awesome. I was such a fan of it, I believed I was part of the people who were reincarnated, but something went wonky, and I was reborn a boy instead of a girl. I am dead serious here. I called myself <censored for safety>, and waited for Luna or Artemis to find me (I was a kid. I didn't know Japan was on the other side of the world). I even had a pink Sailor Moon backpack. That's when things went wrong. HORRIBLY wrong.

I wore the backpack to school, and Mrs. Strict did not approve. She talked to me in private. When I say talked, I mean she yelled at me about being 'girly', and to start being a boy. Being a good student, I listened.

I threw out the backpack, said some kids stole it, and I had my hair buzz cut. The next day, I had a puke green backpack from the Army. Canadians, you know what ones I mean from our Army.

This worked well for years, well into my early teens. Fast forward to 2004. I was in my room, being a boy as usual, when the girl within me spoke to me again. I didn't own any girl stuff, (again, BOY) but I wanted to wear women's underwear. Of course, I can't say to my parents, "Hey, guys. I want panties instead of briefs". I worked in secret. I tiptoed into my mom's room, and swiped a bra, a pair of panties, and a pair of pantihose. First off, I hated the bra. I had no breasts, so it was too big. Next, I loved the feel of the panties. It felt like my crotch was flying in a cloud. Finally, I rolled up the pantihose. I felt so right. I wasn't doing it for pleasure, it just felt right to me. But they couldn't find out. I hid the garments under my bed, and nothing happened... for a time. They did find out, though. Word of advice for teen T-girls who are discovering yourselves, make sure your mom/sister/aunt isn't using the items you try.

They found out, of course. Immediately, boy-mode kicked in. I denied everything. I stayed in stealth mode for a long time.

And my true self? She waited. She bided her time until I was ready to accept her. I have accepted her for nearly four months. I'm going to transition. We have the same soul, but she sometimes guides me in girlishness. I've made a new, non-judgemental family. And I'm truly, deeply happy.

So, that's my story. What do you think? Should I explain some more stuff? What would you like next? Please let me know. Thanks for reading. MB is out. PEACE!

2. doors

Wow, this Mrs. Strict sounds like a huge homophobe.

3. rjrh20

Wow your teacher was just... Yea. Wow! Well congratulations.

4. Momosboy

congrats for what? Oh, also? She was 60 in the 90's. Homophobe probably was just normal to her.

5. AlexTheBlogger

Congratulations for being so brave!
    I hope you will be very happy!

Your story is sad and... It makes me remember mine in a lot of aspects...
    But anyway, this sad time is gone and now you're ready to have a wonderful life!

6. Momosboy

Not yet. Soon, though. Very, very soon.