1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slow Chain of Friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Shadow7796, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

I have been steadily coming out to people since January, and the third person I came out to was incredibly supportive. She even told me about how another one of our friends is trans and he knows I'm gay too.

Well my super-supportive friend texts me a few weeks ago saying she has something to tell me. She ends up coming out to ME as gay. :eek:I thought this as an incredible coincidence that one of my best friends turns out to also be gay. But that's not the end of it!

Our trans friend recently contacted me saying how another girl from our school band is pansexual. She now knows I'm gay and I know she's pan.

Am I the only one who has had experiences like this, where people you are close to also happen to be LGBT?

2. Ohhai

I told my best friend I was gay,and she told me she was bi, then I told another friend I was gay and he was like 'OMG Me too!' as a joke, because he's such an obvious gay...

3. WindMelody

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I kinda think that your super supportive friend found the courage to do it from you. That can only mean she really values your friend ship, and wants to finally be herself to somebody she trusts :slight_smile: