1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my coach!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by 143kc, Sep 13, 2013.

1. 143kc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So lately, I have been debating on when/where/how to tell my coach that I'm gay. Knowing that if I waited until next week I would probably chicken out, I told her today quickly and simply. A few days ago I asked if she would mind helping me with a personal problem, and she said she would anytime. Everytime I've tried to go in her room so far, a girl I can't stand would be in there and wouldn't leave... So I went to her room during lunch. I pretty much just walked in and blurted out.. ".. SOO..this is had to do..but...I'm gay". At first she seemed shocked, but then she just said, "I'm proud of you"... Then I kept explaining to her a bit of my current situation... And she just kept saying that she was proud of me. Being that I didn't want to miss lunch, I rushed out of her room after 5 minutes quite abruptly... So when I got home I texted her and apologized for "dropping the news on her", and she sent me a text back that she loves me for who I am, and that this doesn't make any difference...

After my moms horrible (and still-resistant stance) reaction, this made me feel much better. Now if I need someone to talk to I know that I can talk to my coach...

Anyways, I figured that posting a positive reaction may help some of you guys be more hopeful! This is the 4th person I've came out to... Only a few let until my "list" of who to come out to is done!

2. that's awesome. It feels so good when someone is really supportive!

:king:

3. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great job, well done! :slight_smile:

4. AlexTheBlogger

It's so good to know that you have a big supporter, specially at school!
    Hope your mum turns more supportive with time :slight_smile:

5. BelleLey

BelleLey Guest

Great news, i'm happy for you !

6. Holly

That's amazing! Well done :grin:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: