1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out in an exam...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kibeth, Sep 27, 2013.

1. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not sure if it counts as I didn't actually spell it out, but I did make it quite obvious.
    Ok, so in our English paper there was this choice question: 3.2 about beauty pagents for under 16s OR 3.3 Should matrics be alloud to bring same sex partners to the matric dance, write an e-mail arguing for or against.

My choice was (as you've probably guessed) 3.3. I wrote a very pasionate arguement saying matrics should be allowed to be themselves and it won't be a true representation of the grade if gay-couples weren't allowed.

I think my teacher might notice :icon_wink

2. sam the man

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    hehe, well I don't think it's enough to convince her you're gay. Some people just write really passionately and are passionate about gay rights, it doesn't always mean they're gay. For instance, I'm sure many people in your class who aren't gay would've chosen that question b/c it's more interesting, there's more to say about it, and they're liberally minded. So no, it's not a surefire hint you're gay. In any case, even if she suspected then she has a professional obligation not to raise that suspicion!

Hope the grade's good anyway :slight_smile:

3. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha, I guess. Quite curious as to what she'll make of it if she figures it out... But yes, she probably won't - there are a few very liberal individuals in our class.

4. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, I like it :slight_smile: