1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Told my roommate again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Skov, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Skov

So, I told my roommate I was gay like two days ago. Anyways, he kept making comments about dating girls etc to me. He said something about picking out a girl for me or about if she was my type, and I just looked at him, laughed, and said, "I do not like girls." He then replied, "So, I need to get you a gay guy then. My sister knows lots of gay guys!" Anyways I think he fully understands this time. LOL either way it's pretty clear that he doesn't feel weird about it which is pretty awesome!

2. Ticklish Fish

if his sister knows gay guys, would the gay guys be younger or older than you, since i dont know if his sister is younger or older than you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Skov

They would be a few years older lol. I'm just glad he didn't go all weird when he found out!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep, it is! I bet it will make your life easier too. Being out to your roommate, and knowing that he is fine with it all, is one less thing to worry about. Congratulations. :slight_smile: