1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out! Sort of lol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Fruitylicious, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Fruitylicious

I haven't been on in a while, but I finally came out:slight_smile: Though it was only to one person, but I'm happy!:3 I came out to my best friend and of course she dosent have an issue with it:slight_smile: I was more worried about her hating me, but I shouldn't have worried:3

She just kept asking and was really supportive if I was, so I just said it in a rush and wouldn't repeat myself lol:lol: I was like yes I like guys, not so much girls lol I told her I haven dated a guy before but was definitely looking forward to it:icon_wink

So ya I feel good and accomplished:3 I dont know when I will come out to everyone else, but for now I'm ecstatic(!)

2. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well done! Coming out for the first time really is a headrush, isn't it?

3. Fruitylicious

Lol totallyXD it doing hit me at first what I did, then later I was like:O There's no going back now, I got my foot out of the closet, I just have to get the test of me out of it:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::eusa_danc

4. kibeth

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well done!!
    It get's easier all the time. Every time coming out gets met with support is an amazing experience though!

5. GArchi1992

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulationsssss! With every person you tell, it gets so much easier! :grin:

6. lovely lesbian

7. ChloeAllison

Congrats! That takes a lot of courage but it feels so amazing to have someone there who knows all of you. You guys will be so much closer for it.

8. Fruitylicious

Thank you everyone:3 without you guys I probably wouldn't have ended up coming out at all, finding empty closets was one of the top best things to happen to me:slight_smile:

9. Congratulations! :slight_smile:
    It's always a hard thing even if you think the person will be accepting, I find! Glad it was a positive reaction for you.

10. Fruitylicious

UPDATE: Just came out to another friend of mine and he's cool with it:slight_smile: I also accidentally came out to my best friends husband who's married to the first person I told:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: he overheard and said he already had a suspicion that's why he didnt mind when I went and did things with her all the time:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I will try not to post about everyone I come out to lol:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Zeevie

Congratulations :grin:

12. davidon1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congatz !! That was the first thing I did too . I came out to my best friend !