1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

it's been a while, but ok...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BookWorm, Jun 1, 2008.

1. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, about a month or so ago, i told my english teacher and she promised not to tell anyone, which was great. And i did a paper on how parents react to finding out their child is a homosexual and, it was great, i had to go to the library to pick up some books, and she said that if my parents asked me about it, that i could blame her and say it's for a project for her:slight_smile:.
    Then a couple days later, i toldmy friend Caitlin during a Day of Silence Rally and i told her i was nervous about telling ANYONE and that she couldn't tell anyone else, and when i told her, she was like 'yeah, because i'm going to hate you because your bi and all' and ahh, i think that was one of my favorite reactions.
    I told my friend Curtis while we were walking during lunch and he just looked at me and smiled (he's gay by the way) and asked if i like anyone (girl wise). and it was awesome about it. On friday, i'm telling my entire english class in a paper i'm writing about myself and i have to read it aloud, so, we'll see how it goes.
    i don't think i'm going to tell my parents until i move out though.....i don't know, we'll see.

2. panda

Go Girl !!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3. Louise

Yay, good for you and good for your friends and their great reactions. There may be a percentage of people in your class who react negatively but you have your friends to back you up... Go you!

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

5. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  6. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Congrats!

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations!

How did the coming out in front of your class go?