1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh no [they] didn't!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Andy_92, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Sorry its kinda long :S

Well a while back i posted a thread in here about my first person that i came out to... hm well i knew it was going to happen but not this soon...

Well i was happly out to my bf (woop!) and this one person when i decided that i had to tell my other bezzie m8 (Ambz) now, i knew she would be fine with it seen as in her blonde rants (no offence blonde ppl - but this gal is Blonde ((she admits it)).) she had said she wants a gay friend - so i guess here i am :icon_redf. So she took it fine

Im gunna skip the storys now, seen as ill be here all night but it ended up me being out to about 3 guys and say 7 gals. I was happy that i was out to my close friends and really there was only one more person that really deserved to know in my eyes, but i had no idea how to tell her. I wasnt ready for what happened next!

Logging onto msn the other night, someone who i hardly ever talk to (chez) started tlking to me, but still being her friend, exchanged hellos and carried on... a few minutes later, this appeared:
    (or something like that)
    So i was like totally gobsmaked for ages, looking at the screen i thaught, how could she have found out?, but in the end i decided that its going to get out even if i deny it for now, plus i dont wanna lie so i said yeah, but i asked her to keep it quiet. And she said she would. But honestly if she could have found that out pretty much anyone in the school could have! so i was a bit confused and feeling betrayed by my friends as one had clearly told! OMG!

So i carried on, now a few days later a guy from my school, someone i saw as a m8 started speaking to me, then out of the blue, i got called a sick gay! which is a bit strange seen as i hadnt told him, so i played it cool i said "huh?" and he carries on... "<NAME> said... you were gay and have a bf" so i was like omg cos i hadn't told the guy he said told him either.

So now it was clear that it was all round school. Hmm

And as you may know its the UK half-term holidays now (well ends today) and i havent been to school yet. All this happened in the holidays so i dont know the full picture :S.

I have to go in at 1pm tomoro for an exam, so i guess i will find out then if it is true, but one good thing is they cant gossip about me in the exam, so ill be fine (i hope:icon_redf)

I still havent told that friend that i said above (the one i think i owe it to) and i hope im the one to tell her not some roumours :S. So far only one bad responce is keeping me happy seen as there are over 900 people at my school and if only one sorry excuse for a person cant handle what i am well thats not a problem.

Like i said, ill find out tomoro...

Wish me luck guys, EC have given me the strength to come out this far, just a few baby steps left!

:icon_sad: Will let you know how i get on tomoro after my exam :icon_sad:

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luckski hun. :kiss:(*hug*)

3. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey, I'm sorry it got out like that, but I'm sure it will all work out okay in the end!

Anyway good luck tommorrow with it all.. including the maths exam I'm guessing (well thats what I have tommorrow at 1pm)??

(*hug*)(*hug*)

4. Alex

Maybe that friend that told people wasnt that much friend anyway..
    Good luck with the exam and with all the people that might know!

5. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Yup! Maths :frowning2:
    Im so gunna fail lol!
    I need a B too. :frowning2:

Thanks yahooooo (counts the o's) hehe, And cheers Alex! I think that too :slight_smile:
    And you to martin bby ly!

#5 Andy_92, Jun 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2008
  6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

good luck

7. Paralyzer

Haaaahaaaaaa :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I'm not the only one.
    I only told like 5 people and now like more than 13 know.
    It's not going to bad for me.. I've actually become more confident in myself so I hope the same happens for you :grin:.

So congratulations? Haha, idk if I should congrat you but I think it gets easier from here... idk for sure. But no congrats on the untrustworthy friends :frowning2: It really sucks to know you can't trust people you've become so close to.

8. sexyalex

do not panic, it will ether blow off or jump back in ur face, it's not what they say that matters, it's what u answer to :grin:

TRUST ME, been there...still am...just the death threats and bullying are allot less...

9. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Thanks lol.
    Its good im not on my own lol, even if you had to go through that.
    But hey! Head up lol
    Exam in 2 hours :frowning2: see if i can get my head around circle geometry lol.

:slight_smile:

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Hey! I'm taking that same exam in one hour! Good luck!! You'll be okay. Just remember to put your calculator on the right setting! :lol: and I hope all goes well with the rumours.

It's so wierd that everyone is taking this exam at the same time! hehe I'll be thinking of you!

11. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Aww thanks, dont think of me in your exam, think of the questions, lol.
    Thinking of me only means failure lol,

Yeh gd luck 2 you too. :slight_smile:

12. Starlight

Starlight Guest

Your not going to fail, don't think that way (*hug*)

I passed my maths exam so everyone else should have it easy :wink:

Trouble with school is, things get spread around quickly and nothing stays secret for very long.

Anyway, good luck I'm sure it'll all work out for the best (*hug*)

13. joshhunt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its ok, i like long things. :slight_smile:
    Sorry, i just couldnt resist!

Anyway, yeah, its kind of like my coming out story. I only told like five friends (all on one day), and this other random kid new by the end of the same day :O

14. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Hmmm, not sure this is like the long things you like josh :wink: lol

Thanks guys.
    Well the exams over. Ive failed obv. It was so hard! (No josh! :icon_wink) and well it went better than i thaught it would...

Only my friends said anything about the whole Bi things so i was happy i didnt get any confrontation - had enough on my mind. But hey tomoro is a different day.

Ill keep you posted on my next 'steps' but there aint no parents getting involved yet. :s lol

Cheers guys. x:smilewave

15. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See, all was fine. :grin:

You won't have failed. I found maths hard and got a C somehow. I'd be worried if you never found it hard. :wink: (*hug*)

16. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Glad it all went okay and the exam was better than you thought it would be.. usually the fear of the exam is worse than the exam itself! :slight_smile:

17. Alex

Too bad you failed :frowning2: what was the exam about? i mean what kinds of math?
    Good thing with your friends, and just tell your parents when you feel its the right time.

18. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

Lol, it was on everything we had learnt in the last 5 years... hmmm hard.

19. Poring

wow lol, must've been a long exam :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. Andy_92

Andy_92 Guest

A very long, boring 2 hours :frowning2: