1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally did it.!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by davidon1998, Oct 12, 2013.

1. davidon1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am a 15 years old gay boy . I 've known that I am gay since I was 10 . I always thought that I would never come out .. Last summer I understood that I couldn't live this way because I 'd end up married with 2 children and really sad. So I decided to talk to my best friend and he was really ok with it . Before 2 weeks I decided to talk to my other best friend .. He was kinda ok too but he was acting like being gay is a desease and I am really mad at him because he promised that he wouldn't tell anyone and he told it to his big sister . So I decided that I had to tell it to my mom because otherwise she would learn it by other people. So I was waiting for a week to find the perfect moment . And then I found it . We were out (only me and my mom ) and she was happy. So I decided to talk to her.. But the time was passing and I didn't tell her anything. Then when we started to go back home . I found the courage and told her that I wanted to tell her something . She asked me what was it but I couldn't talk . I was so nervous. I finally told her that she knew what I was talking about . After some questions she asked me if it was about my sexual orientation . And I told her yes. Then she asked me some things about it and she was REALLY ok with it.Coming out was easier than what I expected. I will come out to my sister at the next weekend . :slight_smile: What do you think about my story ? How did people react ?

2. GirlWhoWaited

That's fantastic. I know the circumstances weren't perfect, and that it's hard to feel like you can't trust a friend, but I'm glad things went okay otherwise. Did your friend tell his sister because he wanted to gossip? Or was he just trying to acclimate to the information? I hope you guys can work it out. On the other hand, it sounds like you have a wonderful mom. Congratulations on taking such a huge step. :slight_smile:

3. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done, that's great!

Your friend's reaction sounds ignorant (thinking being gay is a disease) so now it's up to you whether you want to stay friends with him and try to educate him that he's wrong, or to cut him out your life.

Whatever you decide, well done on coming out :slight_smile:

4. davidon1998

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No he didn't want to gossip . He was trying to acclimate to the information. But the worst part is that the previous day he told me that he doesn't trust his sister because she gossips a lot .. So that is still be bad.. ! Thanks you :slight_smile: Yes my mother is perfect unlike my dad

---------- Post added 15th Oct 2013 at 10:21 AM ----------

Thank you !:slight_smile: I don't know what to do with him .. He is not faithful and he is close minded. I am thinking of it !