1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two people down!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Tex, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Tex

Tex

Currently North Dakota; Michigan at heart.
    I told one of my good friends that I work with, who is bi and in a relationship with a girl. We were just talking and I just came out and told her I was bi. She was like, "Really? Why is that?" So I told her all the reason, the me playing Sims and only ever making two female characters together as a young kid, the feels and everything. She then said, "You know I've been waiting for you to say that, I just had a feeling" and I laughed and said, "Yeah...I've been asked a lot if I liked girls too haha".

So yay, another person. And she wanted to talk about things too, so it was nice just having someone to talk about my feelings and experiences with. She told me that another co-worker of ours, who is also my good friend (and we flirt alllll the time) is bi as well. Such a weight lifted. I really don't feel like I need to tell any more people, specially since I'm not with anyone. I just needed someone to talk to...so I could be like, "OMG dem boobies" haha

2. GirlWhoWaited

That is so awesome! I'm proud of you for being brave enough to tell someone, and I'm so happy it was well-received. It's great to have someone you can talk to...or several people...especially if you get to flirt with one of them. :wink:

3. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well done! I'm glad to hear it went so well.

4. Tex

Tex

Currently North Dakota; Michigan at heart.
    Three/four people down!

Sooooooo! I just came out to my long time bestie, who is out and gay. He is currently living in Korea (and some people might actually know him on here, he used to post here years ago he said). Obviously it went really well, and it's great knowing I have such good friends.

On another note, my friend who I came out to yesterday told her girlfriend (which I figured she would haha) and I guess she was called it. So I apparently give off somewhat of a vibe. It was just kind of funny when she was like, "I EFFING KNEW IT!" I wasn't offended at all, I think I'd rather people have suspected than be like "BUWAAAA???"

Anyway, thanks everyone. (&&&)

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great that your coming out journey is going so well, and that you have received nothing but support from your friends! Congratulations. :slight_smile: