1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally out! O freedom!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Saint Otaku, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Saint Otaku

I cannot express how heavenly I feel right now, the mere act of confession is so liberating. It was perhaps three days ago, I told my female friend over text -- after a few days worth of hints and puzzles -- that I was gay. How surprised she was at my sexuality, and how surprised I was at her surprise! I was alone in my mother's house when it occurred, and afterwards I was so merrily in bliss that I filled the entire building with the songs of the piano and opened shades so the sunlight could stream forth, basking in the brightness and sound.

Yet I'm not sure what to do next. My friend declared herself to (with some doubt) to be pansexual, and I intend to come out to my other friends as well till the news spreads and it will become unnecessary to come out at all (at least within the local community). But I live in a rural area and have little hope of independently going beyond its limits till my birthday, and I would like to be part of some club or organization. Its all perplexing and indefinite, but I suppose I can focus on this major step I've taken and be temporarily content. Ah, but how I thirst for my queer community!

I thank you all for the support I've been given both directly and indirectly by this community, and wish you all the best of luck as I have been thankfully given.

2. Skov

Congrats!

3. Jackalope7

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wish you the best!

4. Saint Otaku

Thank you all!

5. TheOutsideLife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  6. tommyj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow Great I'm very happy for you!

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your friend. Well done! Glad that it has brought you feelings of relief! :slight_smile:

Other coming outs, and also perhaps moving to a city or larger urban area, will fall into place when the time comes. Good luck with it all.