1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to 2 more friends =/ not so good.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Andrew, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Andrew

Well, yesterday was our last day at school and me and my good friends had a pool party. It was us me, stephanie (she knows i am gay), eve (didnt tell her), julie (told her), and jackie (told her). For some reason, stephanie said to tell them.. But i was soo nervous, but i guess i couldnt say the word gay? I dont know why.. but for some reason, i could say it.. And I told stephanie to tell them in front of me.. She told them, and they couldnt believe it.. They said " your just kidding, because your very straight acting." I started laughing and i was like, no i am not.. And well they didnt believe it =/ Were still good friends and all, but i hope they believe me sooner or later..

-Luis :bang:

2. Trent13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I would hate that. But i so pose its not as bad as them hating you and them not being your friends anymore..

Godd Job Though. Im proud that you had the guts to try it!

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You still have your friends at least. Don't try to change yourself in order to convince them, just continue being yourself and hope they come to the realization sooner rather than later. Also, your out status. Needs changing.

4. Hoppip

Well, just remember - this is just as weird for them as it is for you. I came out to my friend Leslia and she didn't believe it (turned out it was denial since she had a big crush on me).

Who knows.

Maybe one of them wants you and is now thoroughly disappointed.

Just don't let them overpower you with denial - let them know who you are. They'll realize it soon enough - they might have to 'discover' your sexuality just as much as you did. It takes time, but... They'll understand. I promise.

5. Andrew

thanks :] that helped a bit.. I mean.. idk maybe one of my friends did like me? I really dont know.. but i doubt that.