1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How I came out to my friends.... xD

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Prince, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Prince

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well that's more of a funny story than a piece of advice or anything like that.
    So in my country everyone claims that "there is nothing wrong with being homosexual" but what matters is what they actually DO when they come across a homosexual couple, and I can ensure you that the reactions are just as hysteric as they would be in a much less "civilized"/"modern-world" country. In addition, those friends of mine were the most conservative human beings one could probably hang out with (or not even hang out at all because they hardly ever go out, lol). They didn't know of my sexuality, of course. I wouldn't take their hysteric reactions and the damn consequenses of telling them I was interested in girls as well. They would probably even ba scared of me then.

After my breakup with my boyfriend I was dating this Supergirl who just drove me crazy and we had a wonderful relationship. Of course my friends didn't know anything about that, they only knew of a really good friend of mine that I called "Supergirl". One day we had decided to go to the "Megaron" (something like the Greek equivalent of Broadway) to listen to some classical music, since we all loved it. I proposed Supergirl came with us so that they could finally meet her :lol:

This is how it went: me and my girl sat somewhat close to my friends, so that they could see us only if they wanted to. And we were like (*hug*) :***: (*hug*) and my friends were like changing colours and blushing and giggling and staring at us all the time during the show. The next day at school, they were still blushing and giving me weird looks when I said something about Supergirl. I think they still do, in fact....

Lol. Freaking people out can be fun. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

2. hitgirl

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Great that you could just be yourself with your partner :slight_smile: