1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jessisgurl1, Oct 29, 2013.

1. jessisgurl1

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My coming out story came about because I fell in love. Even though I lived with a woman for over 20 years we always said we were nothing but room mates. There wasn't really love there but only convenience. So I met a member of her family and I fell head over heels in love for the first time in my life. She is half my age but so courageous to tell everyone she is out and that is just who she is like it or leave it. Because of her love, support and courage I was able to stop denying who I am and finally be myself. I was 46 when we met and I am now 48 and I hope by sharing my story it will give other people the same courage she gave to me. I feel I have wasted most of my life denying myself just to make other people comfortable and looking back now I am so full of regret for having wasted so many years. So please don't live like I did because you will never be happy otherwise and the only reason you would do that is for other peoples convenience. So please live out and loud for me if not for yourself. Everyone deserves to live the way they want and to love who they want.

2. lovely lesbian

Aww that is lovely xxx

3. tommyj

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for your post!

4. GayNerd

Great post jessisgurl1! And you do show a good message! :grin: