1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to brothers gf and best friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Wired106, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Wired106

Okay, so I havn't been online for like a month but i've come out to a few people since. First off, I came out to my best friend which I was like obsessed with last year lol. He called me up last week after us not talking for like 6 months and now were really good friends again. I decided sine it was summer now, that I wanted to tell him because even if he did flip out and tell everyone, it would have died by the time school started, and I thought to myself why would I want to hang out with him if he didnt like the fact that I was gay...

So anyways, it was like 3 am and I told him I had something to tell him and it was REALLY hard telling him at first because I couldn't get it to come out of my mouth. I was shaking by the time I told him lol. Suprisingly he was SO cool with it. He was extremely supportive and was telling me how he didn't want anything to change between us. And then... he started asking questions lol and it's still going on. He's asked a ton, like do you think I can be an abercrombie model? and like questions about being gay and when I knew. Its been pretty cool and I'm pretty sure he won't tell anyone and if he does I'll have to deal with that then. But I'm SO glad that I told him.

The next person I told was my brother's GF even though I DID NOT WANT TO TELL HER yet lol. The other day she was on AIM and she said she had something serious to tell me and I told her oh, I have something to tell you and my brother that's pretty serious. I think I might have my dad talk to you guys about it in a couple weeks. And then she started like panicking and wondering what it was. I think she thought it was something dangerous like I had a disease or something, I have no clue. But anyways she had like an anxiety attack or whatever and was hella worried so I ended up telling her. I really didn't want to tell her first because I thought this was something my brother should know first before his GF. Anyways, she was awesome about it also. She wants me to tell my brother because she said shes pretty sure he will be really cool about it and I think he will too. Oh ya, there was a few other people that I told but I can't remember lol, they have been awesome about it though. So far everyone i've told has been soo awesome about it! It's so much better coming out! :icon_bigg

2. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    First of all, welcome back.

Secondly, congrats on your coming-out experiences. You must be really pleased.

3. Davo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations. I'm glad you got such great reactions, and it does seem like it's safe to tell your brother so that's good

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back! Congratulations! Glad that it went so well for you!

5. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

Hey, I'm pleased it all went so well for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Congrats!!

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good job with those experiences. And by the sounds of things, your brother should take it pretty well.

7. Paralyzer

Hrmm :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I wouldn't expect anything less from North California.. well, nvm.. :frowning2: Just lamenting haha
    I think it's time I moved..
    Congratulations Nathan
    [permission to use your real name?]-atleast I think that's your name
    (^) - cake

8. gentlegiant4

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Grats! The brother's gf was kind of a milestone for me, to me it meant that I'm ready to tell just about anyone who is friends with my friends/brother without it being a big deal. Somehow. Not sure exactly how that came to be, but it did. :grin:

And the best friend is good too :grin: Just wait for the "This is going to sound gay but... do I have a nice ass?"

9. Sam

Sam

Congrats!!!

10. Wired106

lol of course you can use my real name haha. and ya that's my real name lol.

11. Wired106

thanks for everyones support! :slight_smile: