1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my mom who would've thought

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Monika the Diva, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Monika the Diva

Well the time has come. I sat down face to face and told her how i felt. She told me that when i was little there was an incident where I was very feminine. I was 4 or 5 years old. So i guess i've always been the way i am since forever.

I thought i was gonna get kicked out of my house but hey it all worked out. :grin:

I want to thank all my friends here and in the real world for you support. I would like to give a shout out to ElliaOtaku for her advise on how to come out to my mom. It wasn't easy i felt like my heart my pounding the whole time.

Once again thanks to all that gave me words of wisdom.

2. biggayguy

(!)(!)(!)(!)(*hug*):thumbsup: I'm very happy for you! I wish gay people didn't have to worry about getting kicked out on the street. So glad your mom was cool about it.

3. Monika the Diva

Yeah, I told her that I identify as female. That i am going to transition to become a female. So i'm ready for what's ahead. :slight_smile:

4. Nick07

Congratulations! :slight_smile:
    I came out to my mom two days ago. It's great to find acceptance when you don't expect it.
    Good luck with everything. :slight_smile:

5. phoebe

i am soooooooo happy for you, i hate that we have to still face the fear of getting kicked out