1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i lolled at her reaction

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by -Michael-, Jun 17, 2008.

1. -Michael-

My best friend knows im gay.
    Telling her was an eventful experience with a somewat anti-climactic ending.
    Okay right, I'd been planning on telling her for ages. My plans consisted of typical movie dream scenarios where i said "Im gay" randomly and then shed hug me and be so happy i told her etc.

On msn we where havig a nice chat and at moments like that i feel really happy i have her as a friend and i really appreciate her. I just simply said " i want to tell you something"...."what?"....at this i typed im gay but i i stopped before pressing enter. I had got that childish giddiness and got all excited asif waiting for a dramatic ending to a movie...I slammed enter expecting a massive fleet of shocked emoticons, but the only reply i got was...."Im shcoked" for with the sarcastic smiley....I lolled and thought...sarcy bitch :slight_smile:

It was a fun one telling her. At first she was like "like anyone then?" bu in a really embarrassed way...
    I was actually quite shocked because wasnt i the one who was supposed to be embarrases? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Its always fun now when someone would ask me (for whatever reason), like the ther day, would you ever be gay...I replied, not willingly, and then when th person left my and my bezzy just laiughed and high fived for the coolness of which i acted....

....Good times :slight_smile:

2. NathanHaleFan

I love comings out like that.

Just recently I came out to one of my good friends, a girl, and after telling her initially in a deserted classroom, she didn't believe me becasue just the thought of coming out to her made me giggle madly just like you did. Because I was giggling, she though I was joking, and I had to keep telling her for three minutes before she finally got it.

Later, we had a heart-to-heart conversation lasting three hours. Problem is, we looked as if we were dating to passers by. Never a good thing when you're gay...

Good times nonetheless! :thumbsup:

3. Tim

Tim

lol, I also loled when I read the sarcastic smilie thing XD\

Nathan: That's awesome lol, a 3 hour convo? :astonished: That must be a very good friend o.o

4. Poring

hahaha, that sounds so awesome! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But anyway, congrats!

5. young92

hahah that was a great coming out, congrats!