1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Testing the waters/Half out to cousin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Alexander, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Alexander

My cousin was over for a party at my house and we were conversing... I was excited so I was using tons of hand gestures, and I stopped, and was like, "I use that hand gesture a lot" (referring to the "flip", the second most stereotypical ghey gesture). She jokingly asked if I was gay, and then got serious. I told her I wasn't sure, but I intend on correcting that in a couple weeks when we go shopping together :grin: she took it fine + one of her best friends is gay too soo... Wish me luck! :grin:

2. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Willywilly92

Willywilly92 Guest

my cousin is gay( hes says hes bi but who the hell is he kiddin) and i think i might tell him and my sister who is a giant liberal who would drive two gay people in her 11 miles to the gallon jeep liberty, across the country to get married. thats how liberal she is and i think she would be pretty excited if i told her but i dont think i could trust her though which scares me but i also think she alrdy knows which scares me even more

4. Louise

Hey sounds like she already knows and is just waiting for your confirmation. Yay good on you, go for it, it doesn't look as though it will make any difference to your friendship.

Willywilly92 don't worry about your sister, she will be fine with it and I am sure that if she knows and she hasn't said anything either to you or anyone else it is because she is respecting your privacy and waiting for you to make the first move so, honestly don't worry about it, you have a great sister there who will be a wonderful source of support for you.