1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally came out !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by December, Dec 18, 2013.

1. December

Out Status:
    Some people
    So today I was just sitting peacefully with my friends at a pizza party and they were all asking me why I have been so quiet lately and so I [bluntly] said 'I'm pansexual' they all just rolled their eyes and told me that they have had their suspicions about me being bi but never thought of me being pansexual. All in all they accepted it and we continued talking but they were hurt that I hadn't told them in fear of being guilty and rejected. So in today I had finally came out to 4 people and it felt great and relieving. After I told them we just continued the conversation as normal but of course I HAD to be asked questions by them since they wanted to know more since I had been shutting them out lately. So I answered all their questions and it took even more pressure off of me.I finally felt at peace but I knew that I would come out later but for now I am content with just them knowing. Point is... COMING OUT FELT GREAT !!!!! (!):eusa_danc:grin:

2. Ticklish Fish

congrats. how was pizza?

3. December

Out Status:
    Some people
    pretty awesome. WE ALSO HAD CUPCAKES AND CAKE AND OTHER NICE STUFF. long story short i am fulllllllll

4. Silver Sparrow

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! That sounds awesome!