1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Kann, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Kann

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So today I was texting my bestfriend. I've been wanting to tell her for a long time. She randomly says "Can I tell you something?" I of course said she could tell me anything. She said very simply "I'm bi". That was the whole text.. I told her it didn't bother me and then asked if I could tell her a secret too and she said sure. I said very simply, "So am I". We talked about it for a while and then got back to our normal conversation and discussed some new tv show that we both like. I love my bestfriend, and I'm glad that I finally had the courage to tell her about my being in the closet. Her only response was "How do I come out of the closet to other people?" I was all... "You could just fall out?" Lol.

2. Young Gun

Young Gun Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You are really lucky!

3. william123

That is really cool, Kann. To have her start up the conversation like that. I agree with Young Gun, you're lucky! Now you have someone to confide in.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You are so lucky . The only chicks i meet are straight chicks :bang: why can't this happen to me