1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

crossdressing?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by crossdresser, Jun 22, 2008.

1. crossdresser

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How can i come out to my parents that i am a cross dresser and that i am bi?

nearly all my mates know i am bi, and they are all very ok with it, even the ones that i though would be weirded out b y it so i was shoked at that

then i have my other mates which all know im bi and most know i cross dress and are all ok with it, there the greatest friends i could have, i was even set up with my 1st boy friend whilst i was round theres, its practicaly 1 family lol but with others even the 9 yera old knows im bi and was like mad at me when i broke it off with my boy friend although i liked him it was only as a friend

but how can i come out to my parents, i dont think my dad would mind, its just my mum,

and there is know way i am telling my brother

by the way its 04:34 am here and im just sitting in a skirt in my front room

#1 crossdresser, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  2. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I don't really know much about you (how old are you?) so it's difficult to know how to advise you.

However, if you feel that you really do want to come out to your parents, then you have a variety of options really. I would suggest telling your dad first, as you seem to think that he'd be best with it. You can do this in a variety of ways: in person, by letter, or by email. I personally think that in person or by letter is best. If you come out by letter you can say exactly what you want to say, without the possibility of being interrupted or an argument occurring - plus they can think about what they might want to say to you. But then you might want to do it more casually.

I'd suggest looking at some of the other threads to see how others have come out to their parents. It's difficult to advise you because I know so little about you, and about your relationship with your parents. For instance, do you think they'd eventually come round?

But in any case, welcome to EC! I hope that you enjoy yourself here and find us all helpful :slight_smile:

3. OneHatMadder

Hey there! Well... I would personally tackle the bi thing first. Explain that to them. Then give them a chance to get used to it then tell them about crossdressing.

My parents know about me. I'm always walking around in high-heels and they aren't too happy about that so... It depends on how you think they'll react.

4. StraightGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Write a letter, it works