1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dance- pretty much everyone knows

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xballetxbeautyx, Jun 23, 2008.

1. My gay pride shirt really is useful. I wore it to dance and came out to my group (there's four groups, I'm in the lowest:dry:slight_smile:. So it was all good, and me and my (straight) friend were humping each other in the dressing room, which was another way I came out for people who didn't understand the shirt. (Haha, and then my 11-year-old friend goes "That's kinda hot.") And the only trouble was that I forget what we were talking about, but I said "I wish I had a girlfriend. Or a boyfriend, I don't really care." And this one girl says "Eww. Who said that?" She was the last one to know, apparently.

I've been wearing the shirt to lunch as well, so everybody's prettymuch seen it. And the bitchy dorm girls spread it around, so now the next level up all know. And I don't know about the rest of them. My friend in the next level up said they were all talking about me. But I'm actually happy. I don't care what they think, being out rocks. *does happy dance* Yay! ~megan~

2. lolz

lol congrats! even today i wouldnt have the balls to do that, let alone when i was 13

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thats awesome! Congrats! I wish I had the courage to come out...

4. That's sooo great! I'm glad you had the nerve to do that.

5. haha thats sort of a fun way to come out! Congrats!

6. Andrew

wow thats crazy! you have the courage to wear that shirt. congrats!

7. Chris

thats really an AWESOME way to come out!!!! Congrats!!!! that took GUTS!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!:slight_smile:

8. Trumpetplyer23

lmao, that's awesome!

Gotta love hot topic. They make coming out a breeze! Just buy a shirt and you're out! lol.

Seriously though, congrats!