1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Theres a third and im so happy :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by -Michael-, Jun 25, 2008.

1. -Michael-

Even though i shouldnt be.

For those who dont recall my last post (most of you haha)
    i have recently came out to my other best friend.

She has a boyfriend and i know how close they are and i asked her not to tell him.
    But i knew she was going to anyway...i know it a bitch thing to do (lie) but i knew it was inevitable.

So yer shes told her boyfriend (who im close friends with aswell) and hes fine.
    But he thinks i dont know he knows haha (make sense?)
    So now the 3 of us (me and my 2 best friends) are going to play mind games with him.

He's dead funny and even when his girlfriend called him gay on the phone, he was worried it might of hurt my feelings (bless him).

Im happy she told (even if i asked her not to) but when i think of it, if his reaction was different and he wasnt accepting it at all, I would be really mad at her.
    Is that selfish that im not now?

I knew he would be okay, or i was 90% sure at least as he practicly knew anyway.
    It was obvious.

I know this is jumbled but im too (i dont know the emotion) to stay on one topic at a time.
    She told him because she was thinking about me telling her and she was laughing about what we were talking about (this is what she told me anyway).
    And he asked what she was laughing at to which she replied something michael told me (me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: obvs) and becasue she wouldnt tell him he went in a mood (really, he does it all the time, hes like a child even though hes 18! haha)

Bla bla bla she said ts not my secret to tell but u can guess.
    His first assumption was if we kissed lol.
    Hes so paranoid about me and her.
    then asked if we had sex or something.
    The he gasped and shouted "I FUCKING TOLD YOU HE WAS"
    then he was like its cool bal bla bla...

the only thing he was bothered about was the fact i dont facy him.
    haha. He got so wound up that i dont.
    So yer. Let the minds games begin. :grin:.

Dont know if i am happy.
    As i should be pissed that she told...
    I dont know what to think.
    But she knows she did wrong telling him.
    She brings up random defensive comments.
    ....:slight_smile:?:rolleyes:

2. Louise

Yay, way to go Insert Alias! (!)(!)(!)

3. Tim

Tim

Well, I agree it wasn't her secret to tell, but if he's your friend and she knew he'd be ok with it, she might've thought you'd like having another person know and accept you?

Anyways, that was quite.... funny actually, the way you guys did the "guess" thing =P