1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And one more ^^

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Tokumei, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi people !

Tonight, I just come out to one of my close friend who I know since I'm ten years old. I was planning to come out to her since a long time but didn't find the occasion / courage to do so. Tonight, we were having dinner with some friends at a restaurant and I decide to told her during that time. But I couldn't find the occasion to do so during the dinner, so after, when we were waiting for our bus, I decided to give some "hints" about it.

We were boring, waiting for the bus, so I just randomly said, joking : Tell me about my future !
    Her : Okay ! (She started telling random stuff, about finishing school, meeting new people, etc. And then she said) : You will get a boyfriend, in a looong time.
    Me (laughing) : Haha, No I won't.
    Her (laughing) : Yeah, like I said, in a looong time.
    Me : I don't think so.

But she just didn't get it and we eventually started talking about something else. I thought I had lost my chance to tell her but then decided to still told her, when we would get out of the bus.
    So when we get out and were alone, I just said in joke : You lied to me !
    Her : What ? About what ?
    Me : You're not a real seer (not sure if it's the right word ? I used Google Translate for that one '^^) !
    Her (laughing) : I know !
    Me : So you lied to me !
    Her : Okay fine, you won't get a boyfriend then !
    Me : Yeah, exactly !
    She still didn't get the hint, thinking I was just joking, because I have the habit to just say stupid and random things sometimes, so I insist a bit : You were wrong about that part.
    Her : Okay, you will get a girlfriend then !
    Me : Exactly !
    Her (laughing) : Are you serious ?
    Me : Yes
    Her : Okay cool *look at me* Are you really serious or are you just joking ?
    Me : No, I'm really serious.
    Her : Okay, cool. So, is there some girl you like ?

So, that's how I came out to her ^^ I was feeling really nervous, but I knew she wouldn't care. The funny part is, I know her since a long time so I tried to predict how she would react and I thought she would be very surprise by it, but apparently, it was not the case ^^ Still happy I finally came out to her and that nothing has changed between us. Things will be less awkward now if she wants to talk about boys xD

2. 51chameleons

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That's actually super sweet. Congrats on coming out to your friend, I'm glad it worked out so well!

3. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm glad that I did and now I have more confidence to tell my other friends. I'm sure it will work out as well as it had with her ^^ Hoppefully, my next post here will be about another coming out to my friends :grin:

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha that's a funny way to come out. :lol:

5. Tokumei

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I'm happy I could think of that, otherwise I would not have been able to bring it up '^^