1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meow.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Dazed, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i came out to my friends about 4 months ago. most were like "yea, we figured." haha but my best friend since 6th grade flipped out and said i was gross. which was weird because she thought she liked girl the year before and i was there for her. but i guess u never know who ur true friends are.

2. Micah

Well Im glad that most of your friends took it well. I'm sorry to hear about your other friend though :frowning2:

When did this happen, and have you had the chance to talk to her since?

3. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    a couple of my closest friends know. I think that my 13yo brother has an idea, my 10yo bro doesn't and mum & dad dont know. But one day soon (im 16 now) i will just have to come out with it. :confused: I think that most of my mates would take it ok???

4. Dazed

Dazed Guest

i talked to her today :] either she thinks since me and my first girlfriend didnt work out that im not gay ne more or she might not care. but things seem ok. im not going to be as close to her i was.

5. Dazed

Dazed Guest

my family wont know until i move out. and thats if i ever tell them. i dont get along with them at all. and i might just not talk to them after i move out on my own. when my sis came out they teased her so bad she "went straight". when i know she is just hiding it.
    but just remember ur true friends wont care who you like and the ones who have a problem with it arent worth ur time anyway.