1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Happy Beginning

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Willem, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Willem

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah where do I begin my recounts of six hours ago. How about by saying this is pg 13ish as it curses once or twice and references a "boner" once. I had just come home from a long miserable day at school so a few of my friends and I decided to watch some 90s movies.
    After renting good burger, Monty Python, and a few other comedies my friend (who I will be calling N from now on) starts texting the 2 people on there way. N leaves for the bathroom so I take the roll of jerk friend and steal his phone and text them. I chatted with friend 1 (will be called T) when friend 2 (will be called A) texts me I tell T to wait and begin fucking with A and spam random pics of rainbow flag. After a while of this nonsense he asks me N are you gay? I responded this is Willem. He says oh so your gay? That question. I begin the process of swerving by saying we'll not exactly gay. And I'm not Straight, and I don't have a boyfriend yet. Anything I can do to say I'm not straight and I'm not gay after this he thinks I'm straight but after a few minutes of recalling the terrible grades I got today I just told him I'm bi. He goes are you serious Willem I said yes and shortly after N arrives and we hang out waiting for T and A playing old N64 games. T shows up we play some old school Pokemon stadium (gotta love nastalgia) and eventually A shows up. He gives me a weird look then acts normal. Anyways we start the movies (good burger first) and we all crowd onto a flimsy little baby of a couch, it's a 2 (maybe 3 ) person couch but we're squeezing in anyways as we get in first goes N then T then A then me since there's only a tiny square of space on the couch next to A I squeeze in and get comfy as I can given the tight space. As I sit he leans forward a bit so I slide in behind him a little bit. At this point my shoulder is behind his back but I figure whatever and don't care. Eventually in the opening scene of good burger The main character is rollerblading through some girls playing jump rope and dragging a girl behind him tied up in the jumprope this draws some biased 90s laughter and everyone's leaning forward laughing I feel a gentle pull and a tug and I'm suddenly a lot closer to A. I suspect T just accidentally nudged me but my entire shoulder is under his back. Anyways next joke pops up it happens again my chin is lined up with his shoulder and he's leaning on me.he whispers at me are you really bi? I tell him yup, and he starts joking about cocks. Anyways we're watching the movie again when I feel a tug and I'm almost completely behind him (at this point I've developed a massive erection which is visible through my jeans.) and he smiles and starts leaning on N so that we're completely leaning on each other and I can feel his body heat #feelsgoodman anyway as after the next movie he has to go and so does T I hang around for another 15 minutes and tell N I'm bi. "Cool" I didn't know my friends were so awesome! To make up for massive text wall here's an awesome clip from Monty Python and the holy grail http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno&desktop_uri=/watch?v=2eMkth8FWno

2. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good for you man!
    Hey, how old are you (JW)? You wanna talk to me sometime? Im lonly and cant exactly figure out the messaging system yet tho.... lmaoXD