1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to someone today (kind of)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Nicholas1991, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Nicholas1991

So i told someone i was gay today - the first person ive ever told. Im moving into a flat with three other guys in a few weeks, before i go back to uni, and i met them yesterday. The guy i talked to was really nice, he introduced one of them as his partner (the third guy is gay as well). We only talked for about 5 minutes, but i think he was wondering how id fit in in a house full of gay guys (but Didnt want to ask in front of my dad). Anyway, he texted me today asking if i was ok with it, and i told him straight up that im gay so obviously i dont have any problems at all. I felt so weird saying it, even if it was to someone whos gay as well. im hoping this is a good way to come out to my parents as well, like if they ask who im living with i can just ease into telling them...Im kinda freaking out :eek:

Anyway thanks, sorry im bored at work and im just kinda rambling on :slight_smile:

#1 Nicholas1991, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. Congrats on coming out, even if they are gay as well! :slight_smile: feels great doesn't it?

3. Clay

Congrats! Did he text back?

4. UK_guy

Congratulations on coming out bet you feel relieved in a way :slight_smile: