1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

oops I'm out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by fairyinkcap, Feb 18, 2014.

1. fairyinkcap

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK my mum just called me into her room because she had been looking through my Facebook wall and found a status that said "I LIKE FANNY ON MY FACE EVERYDAY" from last year, which was obviously one of my friends as a joke. So she was laughing about it though she did say it was a bit crude, then she started asking like "you don't do you?" and I was trying to deflect but then she said "just to clarify do you like girls or boys?" And I said "girls" really quickly and she said "really?" and she was kind of smiling but she might have thought i was joking, and I said "yeah girls. I'm gonna leave now" and I ran out of her room.

I wasn't planning on telling her for ages yet but im glad that she seems ok with it, but I'm kinda pissed that she sorta forced me out and I don't feel very comfortable right now. Does that seem ungrateful? Oh well what's done is done.

2. 2112

It sounds to me like she wanted an excuse to ask, and probably already knew.