1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out through Facebook (waiting for response)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Nines, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Nines

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I started a conversation with my cousin telling her I was gunna send her a long message and I rambled and went off on tangents a bit and I told her the message would take a while.
    I sent the message when she was offline and now I have to wait until she wakes up to see what response I get, if any.

The message started off:
    "ey so like vveird timing (I’m using double v’s because my key is broken but yeah) but yeah vveird timing but there’s like never a specifically RIGHT timing ahaha amirite jk vvhatev so hey home skillet just telling you like that (spoiler alert) I’m gay…yeah

like probably totally already knovv like a lot of ppl have told me or maybe you didn't and are like ‘vvoah my life is all flipped-turned upside down and I have never related more to the Fresh Prince of Bel Air then I do right novv’ in vvhich case I can say I cannot agree more."

I get more off topic as it goes on but that was the gist of it.

I'm worried I'll get no response and have that subject be the elephant in the room for a very long time. I'm feeling kinda nervous haha.

2. King

Good work!

She may not have read your message yet, and when she does she may need time to process it so don't be afraid to give it some time.

3. Richie.

Been there the wait is shorter than you think it feels endless... Congrats. You've done the hard part

4. Nines

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've been really busy but yeah she messaged me back and I didn't look at the message for a few hours haha but it was all good. She said it just surprised her but she was fine with it. phew

5. Congrats on coming out to her! :slight_smile: