1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out at work lol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ChristianHipstr, Mar 2, 2014.

1. ChristianHipstr

At my workplace, which is in the mall, there's one fairly attractive girl who comes by often (and I've heard only when I'm working) and tries so hard to chat it up with me. Honestly, until one of my coworkers pointed it out I had no idea she was flirting with me. And for the record, I have a HUGE crush on the guy working at the kiosk across from me, we'll call him Dan.
    Well one day she came by and had made a invitation for me to "come by [where she works] one day and say hi to her and maybe get lunch".
    Well my boss was there and made a comment along the lines of "Hey hey Wayne, she was a pretty good catch huh?" I said I would pass. My boss said "Really? Why wouldn't you give her a shot?" To which I responded "Ya know M, I'm flattered with her offer, but I was thinking of asking Dan out to lunch that day."
    He, and my 3 other coworkers looked so surprise but started chuckling and said me and Dan would be cute, and afterwards my coworker asked me to rate her boyfriend lol. Love this place haha

#1 ChristianHipstr, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What a nice coming out story. It's fantastic that you were able to say you had actually thought of asking the guy out. I hope you had a chance to ask him out and that he said 'yes.' :slight_smile:

3. Congrats on coming out to them! :slight_smile: