1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally came out to wife (sort of)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lambert, Mar 15, 2014.

1. lambert

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hi! (First post) Most of you people are clearly much braver than I, regarding coming out. I guess that I am a sissy in more ways than one, and hid my active involvement for a long time.

My wife, despite early indications to the contrary, was never particularly interested in sex. At most, she wanted sex no more than once a week, but that may have been because she viewed me as a less-than-adequate partner, and had some affairs, which she informed me of, and that I acquiesced to, being the sissy that I am..

Then, she took a series of assignments in other cities, so sex between us declined further to once a month. When she resumed living at home, our sex life returned to once a week - until she suddenly, matter-of-factly, informed me that she no longer wanted sex, meaning intercourse. Our sexual intimacy continued to decline until she no longer wanted any physical contact, including kissing, caressing, oral.

Finally, partly out of frustration, but more ought of an inner urge and long pent-up desire for gay sex, I found locations and ways that I could satiate my desires fully and very frequently. Since we were no longer having sex, I felt no obligation to discuss my gay sex with her. (Yeah, I probably should have informed her much earlier, but did not because I had pent-up resentment over her affairs and because I was a coward, fearing the consequences).
    I got increasingly frustrated, and finally "came out," informing her (in graphic detail) that I had had sex with other men. She at first seemed mildly surprised, perhaps reluctant disapproval, but really didn't seem to care since we had stopped having intimacy anyway.

2. Betrys

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, L!
    My husband knew I was gay when we were first married. I "dallied" with the idea for a bit after my first husband died but ended up marrying again. My second is you ger than me and more open. I really didn't want to admit it because of my church gosstip mill. It had already done enough damage. We were relatively happy, but he recently told me as much as i like sex we didn't have it as much as my brain rememered. We r now separated and he is trying to play matchmaker. ;-D. I suppose it takes all kinds of people to make this planet home. Keep moving forward, forgive your self and her for everything that nd, at the end of each day find 1 goog thing that happened, however miniscule.