1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my crush!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Dia, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Dia

Dia

So on Wednesday I came out to my crush, who also happens to be a close friend and told her about my feelings :icon_redf... She said she knew I liked her (actually highly suspecting it) which was something I wasn't prepared for at all! I understood that she meant she was getting all the vibes I was sending and I just wanted to disappear out of embarrassment!!! She was very nice to me when I first came out and soooooooo calm! I think the sock hit her afterwards cause the next days ...well let's just say that the atmosphere is heavier now... She told me she doesn't want to talk about her crush with me because she doesn't want to bring me in a difficult position, although she has talked with me like a gazzilion times about it before. She also started whispering more often with the others (we are a group of 5 girls who since today the official all know about the issue) and the others tend to hug her in a certain way that makes me sooooooooo uncomfortable. :confused: I tried behaving as I used to but her behavior makes me freeze... However I completely understand and respect her behavior whatever she does. I never wanted her to deal with such situation and I didn't want her to be so bothered about it... I know I need to give her time (and especially myself, in order to get over her) but every time she looks at me I feel the awkwardness and uneasiness ( there's no such a word but whatever) and it just makes me even more nervous than I already am...Oh god.. I really don't know what to do at this point... :bang: