1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best and worst thing that happened to me

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lap531, Jul 18, 2008.

1. lap531

hay I'm Kelsey and heres my story

I always felt different since I was like 9 yrs and all the girls would talk about who they liked and I could care less. So, it all started about a year ago. I was going through a total denial phase and and just started coming out to myself and started writing in a notebook what I was thinking and feeling. It helped alot up until my mom and younger sister found them my notebooks. :***: Thats when things started to suck. My mom was freaking out and would not leave me alone about it and to add to the stress my younger sister was threatening to blackmail me.:***: I was freaking out and could not handle the stress and started to feel isolated and depressed. :help:

I got my sister to stop threatening me(!) and over the next month I started to work up the guts to talk to my mom about it. On the outside she acted all supportive but inside I could tell that she was uneasy about the hole thing and but that is understandable and I'm fine with it.

About two weeks ago for some reason strange reason I worked up th guts to come out on facebook and it was crazy. I think my mom is starting to accept me more, but she is freaking out that I will some how turn into a stone butch:roflmao: I'm some what glad my mom found the notebooks b/c I don't think that I would ever come out to her or anyone for a while, so yeah. Thanks for reading my some what forced/ unexpected/ best thing that ever happened coming out story.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm glad things are getting better for you. Have you told your Mom about PFLAG? www.pflag.org

3. lap531

no I have not I think I will tell her today thanks

4. Master Hade

Master Hade Guest

At least things are getting better!

5. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's good to hear that things are working out for you. And congrats for coming out to all your friends on Facebook.

6. Leigh

Leigh Guest

that cant have been easy. im happy its starting to work out for you. congrats