1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to my little sister!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by IsThisAName, Mar 20, 2014.

1. IsThisAName

I came out to my little sister last night! Me and my best friend who is a lesbian are thinking about dating, so I feel like I need to start coming out to my family, and I wanted my sister's advice, so I told her. She's 16 and pansexual and actually came out about a month ago so I knew she's accept me. When I told her, she just said "AWWW" and gave me a huge hug. After she hugged me she just said "welcome to our side!":roflmao: It was too funny, and she said she was happy she wasn't "the only gay one" in the family, hahaha. We talked for about an hour and even though we've always been close I feel like this made us even closer. She told me that if I need help coming out to mom and dad then she can be there with me when I do it or even say it for me if I want her to. It was really sweet <3 I feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders!

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's great! Reminds me of my sister, she helped me a lot too! (*hug*)

3. Awesome! I wish my brother were gay. It would be so much easier to tell him. I'm more scared of telling him than my parents!

4. MiAngel

Congratulations!!!!! :eusa_clap When I came out it was to my sister as well...I wish all the luck on your journey...many hugs (*hug*)

5. purplekitty

I'm glad you have a sister like that! I'm glad you feel relieved. Also, I hope all goes well with the rest of your family!