1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I started a thing!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bring it, Mar 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bring it

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Me and three others, E (bi), A (also bi), and L (questioning), were doing a big social studies project on LGBT rights. We decided to make a website as our final format, and in that website there would have to be a page about the creators. I figured, with the topic being LGBT rights, that page would a good way to come out to my peers in bulk. I asked the others in my group if everyone was ok with me doing so, and then all of them said sure so I wrote that I was pansexual in my member description.

When I next looked on the page, everyone else had proudly stated their orientations as well in their descriptions. for the next 20 minutes I couldn't stop saying "I started a thing!" and laughing.

Way to go my friends, I'm glad I could pave a road out of the closet for you!:thumbsup:(&&&)

2. poetofdarkness

good for you & your friends! it's nice to see that people of our age are starting to come out.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's really sweet! It's great that you were able to take the first step. That's not a very easy thing to do.

Respect!

4. RainbowMan

This thread is quite old, it's unlikely the OP is around anymore. Closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.