1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I recently came out to a few friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Otaku, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So , this is how i man'ed up and came out to some "friends" ... only 4 though :c
    the First person i came out to was a girl that i had known for only 1 month or 2 MAX , she was a very openminded girl , and she noticed that i was gay , so she asked me if i was , ( and since i had never came out to anyone at that time and wasn't really proud of being gay , i didn't accept the fact that i was gay at all ) i told her that i was straight with a poker-face, but deep down i was panicing , i was really sure about what i should do or how should i act around her after she asked me that question , BUT , after i got home ( it was friday so i wasn't gonna see her for 2 day "the weekend" ) i did my thinking , and i told myself that this is the time for me finally come out , i told myself " it's now or never!! i have to do this !!" , so when i saw her i told her that we needed to talk , we went to a place where there were no other students and i hugged her (i'm pretty tall , and she's really short so i had to bend my knees xD ) it took a while , and then i just told her " i'm gay !! " ... and she told me "i know ! and it's ok ... let's talk " and we talk for about 30 mins ( i didn't have much to tell her since i never came out to someone before or talked to someone who was gay before) and she told me that one of my friends was also gay (i knew him for about a year and i was 50% sure that he was gay xD ) so the day after i told him the same way i told her and we talk for a bit also ... the other 2 people who i came out to are only facebook friends , i had a crush on one of them and he turned out to be also gay (but i didn't ask him out since we don't live in the same city ) and the other became one of my bestfriends very quickly and he told me his deepest secrets , and i told him about my sexuality even if he was against gay people , and he actually accepted it and he apologised for ever making fun of gay people and he told me that he used to have a wrong idea about us and that he was shocked that he actually accepted it ... since then i haven't told any other person , and i'm not planning to tell my bestfriends nor my familly about it

Thanks for reading *~* and sorry for my bad english ;-;

2. IG88

Wow, that's good to hear! :icon_bigg Congrats on telling some people! I'm glad that they were supportive, even the ones who you wouldn't think would.

Also, it's weird how many gay people "suddenly" appeared once you came out lol.

3. Kenaria

Awe that's really awesome! I hope the rest goes swell for you, it sucks that "coming out" is kind of a reoccurring thing that never stops in your life. You meet new people, they ask, you talk, and they either accept or they don't.

Good luck and good going :slight_smile:

~Jess :grin:

4. Otaku

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks Guys :3