1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I'm Out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ClydeThePanda, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ClydeThePanda

Out Status:
    All but family
    Well I came out over facebook, y'know cause I didn't want to make a scene at school or anything but, that didn't stop a scene from happening anyway.You see I came out on April 1st, so people were unsure if I was serious or not.So in first period my friend asks me, are you forreal and naturally I say yes the problem was this girl that she was talking to overheard and caused a big scene she literally had a crowd around my desk I felt like an ape being observes at the zoo IT WAS SO AWKWARD.She basically spent the whole period asking me questions to make sure I was gay such as,"do you like dick, do you suck dick, who do you think is the cutest boy in class, who would you fuck in this room, are you a top or a bottom", etc.It was a very awkward time for me but hey, atleast I didn't get called a "fag" or anything and none of my close friends are homophobic anyways so, all in all it went good

2. KrnlKrazy

KrnlKrazy Guest

I hope I have something similar just because if you want to poke about me like that then I'm going to make as uncomfortable as I am! Start doing that then I'll go into great detail and TMI until they stop. I'm bit devouis though...

3. Stingray

Stingray Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There is one snotty brat in every class it seems. I would have told this stupid girl to shut up and stop being so rude and for everybody else to go sit down!

4. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bet that was fun to deal with. If people started asking me those kinds of questions the responses would be very sarcastic and quite rude. I don't like people asking me personal questions like that. It's not any of their business unless they're actively involved in my sex life, which they're most certainly not.

5. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Kids can be so nosy and non congratulatory.

Good for you, you took that very well. Glad you have friends who aren't jerks either, that makes things much easier.