1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its getting easier.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by spazz33, Jul 28, 2008.

1. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

Hey guys,
    I haven’t really been on here in a while, we moved, went on vacation, so on and so on.
    Well on April 26 ( is it weird i remembered the date? haha) I came out to my best friend Michelle, and then posted the story on here. Well a few days ago we were talking about it again, and i decided to show her the post.
    She thought it was reallyyyyyyy deep and meaningful , said she felt like she was gunna cry and then she said something I wouldn’t believe.
    "Brad, I feel like honored to be your best friend, im so proud of u."
    Now I have best friends, but this defiantly brought that term to a whole new level.
    I didn’t feel so awkward, so different, being gay.

Then my family went on our cruise. I bet a ton of friends and one in particular, Erica.
    Well we got back 2 days ago, and I was talking to her online yesterday.
    The conversation got deep, she told me all about how shes adopted, and now her family has a mental son. She told me that her real brother is gay. So I just told her, Erica, im gay. She went through the hole thing that Michelle said. "really? no wayyy." but it was more comical. she said she was defiantly suspecting it. Can coming out really be that easy?
    Now im not just gunna start telling everyone, but it really lifted another weight off my shoulders, I know that coming out to every1 else wont be all easy, but this is no where near as hard as I thought it would be.

Sorry guys if this was completely pointless and I wasted you time, but I just had to say it.

2. spazz33

spazz33 Guest

uh-oh, just relized i put this in the wrong section, needs to b in "Comming Out Stories"....

3. TriBi

^ Well that's easily fixed - we just wave the magic Mod wand...and it's done. :wink:

Congratz too - always nice to hear when someone has a good result. :icon_bigg

4. Cool Beans

The part about Michelle is really sweet. And it's really nice that you had an easy time coming out to Erica. It makes me smile when I read stories like that one.

5. crimsonarcher

how nice!
    i wish you the best in any future experiences!

6. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How old's her brother, haha I'd say try and get with him if he's cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: kidding. I'm glad it went really well. :grin:

7. Alexander

Yay cools :grin:

congrats, hopefully this will give you more courage to come out to more people. :slight_smile:

8. unouxx3me

unouxx3me Guest

Yeah, it can be that easy...but it isn't always. I'm happy for you though :slight_smile:

9. Mind Freak

I'm glad things are going well for you!
    Off the record;

Spazz33 you're really cute kid. :grin:

10. ScentedRegrets

That's a really great story. I think you are absolutely right - it does get easier once you tell those that you really trust. I told my two best friends about a month ago, and we have been much closer. Just the other night we were watching a movie and they were like "oohhh she's so hott!" and I was just so happy not to have to pretend to be interested. Then there was an amazing dude in a speedo and I just said "you can have her, but he's all mine." Just came naturally and I was really happy when I said it. Just me being me!

Congrats man!

11. biisme

That's awesome. I'm glad that you're more comfortable with telling people. I think that's great. (*hug*)