1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by pip, May 5, 2014.

1. pip

pip

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just wanted to say that I was super proud of myself! I am out to family and good friends. But I have been working on coming out to people That I am not super close with. One of the things I struggle with is complimenting someone that I think is cute and also into chicks. Well I will say go me because I did it today! Like seriously talking to other girls, especially ones I think are cute, I get super nervous and cant talk. It makes me feel pretty dumb. But today!! I work In a mall and there is a girl that works in the mall too somewhere else, and I know she is also into girls. I don't really know her, just casual conversation, but today I told her that I just wanted her to know that shes really pretty. This might sound dumb. But I feel like its a big step for me, especially because it took a lot for me to do.

2. mangotree

You go girl!
    Congratulations.
    Would be great to see how you go with your future "social experiments" (if I can call them that).
    I'm trying to break down social anxiety barriers lately too.