1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you EC

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AquaRegia, May 6, 2014.

1. AquaRegia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello once again EC,

It's been while since I've last checked in. Alot has changed since then and it is all thanks to the encouragement I got from here.

About 5 months ago I went to my very first LGBTQ meeting at school. I was too close to chickening out if it wasn't for Mirko's advice the day before. Anyway, not too long after going there one of the from the meeting girls asked me out and we've been going out since then. Of course to hide all this from my mother was extremely consuming. She confronted me not too long ago and I told her the truth. She took it very badly, which was not surprising considering her conservative background. She's always mad at me now and we always have something to argue about, but I am glad I have my gf through it all.

I am very glad I found this forum when I did. Thank you for everything. And to all who feel that there is no way out, just hang in there. It's funny how things work out sometimes :slight_smile:

Take care,
    M.

2. frostedflakes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi there! I am happy to hear that your life is changing for the better.